The Abaseen Foundation U.K.
Registered Charity No. 1095882
Access to and use of this website (www.abaseenfoundation.org.uk) and any related websites within the domain of www.abaseenfoundation.org.uk (the "Website") is provided by The Abaseen Foundation U.K. and is subject to the following terms:
- By using the Website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect from your first use of the Website.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the Website must be terminated immediately.
- The Abaseen Foundation U.K. reserves the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the Website after any changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- Unfortunately no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, therefore any information sent by e-mail is at your own risk.
- The terms and use of the Website shall be governed by English law. All claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- For the purposes of this agreement, "content" means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio, published on the Website, whether copyright of The Abaseen Foundation U.K. or a third party.
- All material on the Website is the copyright of The Abaseen Foundation U.K. or third parties. You may view the content of this site on screen. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the Website content in any way except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Website's content except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. Any other use of the Website content requires the prior written permission of The Abaseen Foundation U.K.
- You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, nor restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Website.
- The names, images and logos identifying The Abaseen Foundation U.K. or any other third parties referred to on the Website and their products and services may be subject to copyright, design rights or trade mark rights. These trademarks may not be reproduced without the consent of the relevant owners. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of The Abaseen Foundation U.K. or any other third party.
- The Website is provided "as is" without any representations or any form of warranty (whether made expressly or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- The Abaseen Foundation U.K. will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use of the Website, loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising from or in connection with the use of the Website. The Abaseen Foundation U.K. does not warrant that functions contained in the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available on the internet are virus-free.