Your support really can make a difference to lives in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- £100 can cover a child's school fees for a year
- £20 will purchase books for the school library and provide other learning materials
- £10 will buy sports equipment
- £6 will buy nutritional supplements
- £5 will buy a child a school uniform
- £2.50 will buy pens and pencils
Please consider using Gift Aid to make your donation go further.
Donate NOW by Debit or Credit Card
You can make an immediate donation using your debit or credit card via BT MyDonate. MyDonate is secure meaning we don't store your card details and more importantly MyDonate process your donation at minimal cost for us.
There's no need to register and making a donation should only take a minute of your time.
Regular Donation by Standing Order
Supporting the Abaseen Foundation by monthly standing order is one of the best ways in which you can help our work in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Standing orders help us to plan ahead, and they cut administration costs, meaning that more money can go directly into our work.
CAF "Charity Account"
Donate by post
Send your cheque or postal order made out to The Abaseen Foundation UK to this address:
The Abaseen Foundation UK
Don't forget to Gift Aid your donations if you are a UK tax payer.
For Bank Transfers
Please use the following details:
· Account name: ABASEEN FOUNDATION
· Account number: 2 9 4 4 0 2 7 0
· Sort code: 0 1 - 5 4 - 9 0
· IBAN: GB26NWBK01549029440270
· BIC: NWBKGB2L
· Bank address 68 Church Street
· LA1 1LN
Please note when making international payments people will need to know our IBAN and possibly our BIC numbers.